Monday, August 3, 2020

I'm Still Here!!

O.k. I'm on a mission to be better about blogging!  Even if it's just a quick entry!!  This cute card is from my last weekly Friday Funday video on Facebook.  I just love the cute umbrella sets, Under My Umbrella and Pretty Parasol which both coordinate with the Umbrella Builder punch.  I did use a retired paper pack from the last Sale-A-Bration, the papers are just so cute and also coordinate with the stamps and punch.
Here's my card....

The cute gingham ribbon that I used to make the bow is from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.  This card would be perfect for either a baby shower or a bridal shower.
To shop for products with me, click the link above or go to jannawilliams.stampinup.net
Thanks so much for stopping by, and Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

4 comments: