Saturday, August 15, 2020

Hello 💓

Hi Stampers!

I have a sweet card to show you!  I created this card using the Arrange A Wreath bundle by Stampin' Up!

I really love all the elements to this stamp and die set!  There are 3 different wreaths, 1 in the stamp set and 2 in the die set, plus all the other elements and nice greetings which are perfect for holidays.  I'm not quite ready to create holiday cards, but I love how this card turned out and it is perfect for many different occasions!

That awesome wood-look paper is from the In Good Taste paper pack.  It's a great assortment of papers all having wood, tile, fabric type designs and all look like the real deal!

The "Hello" that I embossed on the sign for this wreath came from the Dressed To Impress stamp set, and I had to mask the stamp to just get the word "hello", but I love that font :)

You can find all the goodies to re-create this card in my online store here.

Here is the video of me creating this card, if you would like to see what I did :)

Thank you much for visiting my blog, please stop by again!

Happy Stamping!

Janna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment