Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Overdue Blog Post

Hi Friends!
I know, it has been forever, well since last September, since I have done a blog post!  I have been a slacker!  Honestly, sometimes it is overwhelming trying to keep up with all of the social media postings, but I will try to do better in that regard.
I wanted to share this card today.  I made it using the Bonanza Buddies Bundle and the coordinating Designers Series Paper from that suite.  If you were to purchase those two items, it would qualify you for a free $50.00 level Sale-A-Bration item, and there are more items coming on board in the Sale-A-Bration selections on March 3rd.

This was a fun card to make!


I also used the Subtle embossing folder for the layer on top of the card base.
Here's the inside of the card....


Thanks for stopping by today!  Links for the items I used to make this card are posted below.
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs,
Janna :)




No comments:

Post a Comment