Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Gift of Cards

Hi Friends!
This week in my Stamp Your Stash video, I created cards using strips of patterned papers.  It's a great way to use up all of those scrap strips that you might be collecting :)




I thought it would be fun to make a set of these cards, along with a box to put them in, as a gift for a friend, so that's what I did!




I have included the video below, it shows the cards, and I give the measurements of the strips I used, but you can mix the strip sizes up however you choose, to create some really great cards.



I found several videos on YouTube of how to create a box using my envelope punch board, and the one I followed was this one by France Martin, Card Box with Envelope Punch Board.





I hope my friend will like this cute gift of cards!

By the way, pretty patterned papers are on sale this month at Stampin' Up!, and you can find them here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping :)
Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment