Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Quilt Strips Card

Hello Stampin' Friends!
Today I have a fun technique card to share with you, Quilt Strips Card.
This is a great one to use up some of those patterned paper scrap pieces you have!
I used 1/2" strips, but you can choose to make them whatever size you want.
I followed a design that I had seen on Pinterest, but again, you can change the design up to make it your own.
I created this card for my Tuesday Stamp Your Stash video on facebook that focuses on using retired and current products from Stampin' Up.  In this case, the patterned papers and embellishments are retired products, and all the inks, card stock and stamps are current.  I used both the Itty Bitty Birthdays and Painted Harvest stamp sets.


I put a little Wink of Stella on the center of the sunflower, had to have just a touch of sparkle :)

Here is the video that I did making this card.






You can shop for these stamp sets by clicking on the links, or shop my whole site at www.jannawilliams.stampinup.net

Thanks so much for stopping by, Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment