Saturday, August 3, 2019

Start of A Little Tag Book

Hello Stampin' Friends!

My last Facebook Live video featured the cute Stampin' Up! set Birthday Goodness.
I created this tag, number two of a five page tag book.
My idea is for it to be a bit shabby chic/vintage looking.
All of the products are Stampin' Up! minus the tags themselves, I found those for a really great deal at Michael's Crafts store.  You get 60 in a box for a steal!  Otherwise, you can just make tags by recycling a cereal box or other chipboard type material.


I was tickled that I actually got the sparkle from the Wink of Stella that I put on the flowers, to show up in the photo!
The background paper is Whisper White card stock that I embossed using the Scripty 3D embossing folder and then lightly running the ink pad over the raised, embossed image.  The cute trim on the bottom was a die cut from a die in the Arts & Crafts bundle.  Oh, and the little rosebuds are from the Tea Together stamps and matching die set.

Here is a picture of both of the tags that I have created so far for this book.


All of the stamps on the first tag that I made are using the Birthday Goodness set, it is a super cute stamp set.


I colored all of the images with Stampin' Blends, I really love those markers!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and I hope you will visit again!
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment