Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Stamp Your Stash!

Hi Stampers!
Have you been building your stash of stamping/paper crafting supplies??  I have for quite a number of years!  Because of that, I think it's a shame to not use or show samples just because a stamp set has retired, so I decided to add to my weekly live Facebook videos and do one that combines past Stampin' Up! products with the fresh and new.  Just because something retires, doesn't mean I quit liking it, I still want to use and enjoy it as I'm sure you do too!

For these cards I chose the adorable Beautiful Ride stamp set, which is retired, and combined it with current product.  The only other retired product was the yellow organdy ribbon.  I think they both turned out so cute!




What you can't really see in the photographs, is the glimmer on the cars, they are sparkly from going over them with Wink of Stella.

If you don't have the Beautiful Ride stamp set, there are a couple of other current stamp sets that I think would be really great on this card...Ride with Me and Geared Up Garage.  Both of these sets have dies to go with them, and the Ride with Me set can also be bundled with the die set if you are interested.

Here is the Facebook Live video that I did making the first card.


Here is the link to my Facebook stamping page to become a follower, https://www.facebook.com/JannaStamps/



Thank you for stopping by today, and Happy Stamping!!

Janna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment