Saturday, March 9, 2019

Bridge Fold Cards

Hi Stampin' Friends!
Spring is getting close!!
I know we are all ready for some warmer weather :)  I came across this fun card design, and I mean this is a fun card to make....so many possibilities!
These are the three that I have made so far, and all of them are made using Stampin' Up! products.


This card features the Painted Blooms stamps and paper bundle, which you can get for free with a $100 order during Sale A Bration.  The center panel I stamped and the side panels are using the Design Series Paper.  I love how this card stands up like a little decoration, and yet folds down flat for mailing!!


This one features the Country Road stamp set available in the main catalog, and I also used the Hardwood background stamp to create the side panels, that stamp is also in the main catalog.


Lastly, this card features the Butterfly Gala papers and stamps.  The only parts stamped on this one is the greeting and the leafy pieces (from the Painted Blooms set), all other designs are utilizing the Design Series Papers.  The polka dot pattern is the opposite side of the butterfly pattern used here.  I think it turned out so pretty!

Here are the measurements for the card pieces,
Main card base, 8" x 4 1/4"
Score at 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 5 1/2", 6 3/4"
Side panels, card stock layer, 1" x 4", you will need 4 pieces
Side panels design paper, 3/4" x 3 3/4", you will need 4 pieces
Middle section, card stock layer, 2 3/4" x 4 "
Middle section, design layer, 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Bridge across, cardstock layer, 1 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Bridge across, design paper, 1" x 5 1/4"

I have included the live video below, that I did making this card, and you can shop for the supplies on my web store at www.jannawilliams.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Stamping!!
Janna :)


No comments:

Post a Comment