Sunday, June 23, 2019

It's Your Day!

Hi Stampers!
I finally made a couple of wiper cards, and they were so much fun!!
If  you have never given it a try, I have included the link to the directions so that you can give it a go yourself!

These cards feature the super cute Stampin' Up! set, Over The Moon, but the cow spots were stamped with two stamps from the Love What You Do set.  The greeting came from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set, and the pretty embossed paper was achieved using the Country Floral Embossing folder.

I love interactive cards!






 The red card used the colors Cherry Cobbler & Rococo Rose and the purple card used Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather.

What you can't really see is all the sparkle detail on the cows.  I used Wink of Stella for that.

Here is the video that I did creating these cards.



Thanks so much for stopping by!


Happy Stamping!
Janna :)


No comments:

Post a Comment