Saturday, July 6, 2019

Leave A Little Sparkle!

Hi Friends!  Thank you for stopping by!
I absolutely love this stamp set,  Leave A Little Sparkle.  I think it is the prettiest unicorn stamp set that I have ever seen.
I had fun trying out a new-to-me card design using this set.  The card is a fun fold design, Triangle Corner Pop Up Card, but I think it is also called other things.  It is also an easel card, there is a lot going on in one design!  I started with an 8"x 8" square of card stock to make mine, but in some of the videos that I watched on YouTube, they made a smaller one using 6" x 6" card stock, you could really make it whatever size you want.
Here are the two that I made...





As you can see, when they are all folded up, they are square.  This is a card that you need to give in person, so you can show the recipient how to set it up, or else send directions with the card.  I used Wink of Stella on these to sparkle them up, but you can't really see the sparkle in the pictures.  
I have included the video below that I did live making this card.


To shop for the Stampin' Up! products that I used to create these fun cards, visit my Stampin' Up! online store, www.jannawilliams.stampinup.net

Thank you, and Happy Stamping!
Janna 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment