Monday, August 2, 2021

Happy August!!

 Hi Stampers!

I hope you all are having a very nice summer!  Summer where I live on the Oregon Coast has been pretty mild and cool for the most part, and I actually had to turn on our electric fireplace the other day.  We could stand for a little more warmth before fall and winter set in!

It's time for a brand new mini catalog and another round of Sale-A-Bration!!  Isn't that fabulous???  I mean, who doesn't like to get free stuff??  During Sale-A-Bration, when you spend a retail amount of $50, you can take a free pick from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!  There are also larger choices when you spend $100.  Sale-A-Bration will go from August 3rd through September 30th.  To see all the new items, go to my online store @ www.jannawilliams.stampinup.net/ beginning August 3, 2021.

I had some fun playing with the Welcoming Window Bundle and created this pretty card.

If you would like to see other products I used and a video of me creating this card, I have inserted the video below.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you will visit me again!

Happy Stamping,
Janna :)



No comments:

Post a Comment