Thursday, February 22, 2018

February Pocket Letter

Hi All!  It has been far tooooo long since I did a post on here!  No excuses!  I have retired even!!  O.K. I will try to do better!  I have been taking part in a monthly pocket letter exchange off and on, and this month was all about love.  Red is my favorite color, so I was excited to do this pocket letter.  It was so much fun to create!!  If you don't know what a pocket letter is, you start with one of those page protectors that you put baseball cards in and create a little piece of art for each pocket.  Then on the back side you put goodies in each pocket of some sort, usually it will include a tea bag in one pocket, a candy in another and various embellishments or what have you, but you are always supposed to include a letter to the recipient in one of the pockets, even if it is just a little note :)  Usually I take a picture of both sides before I send them off, but for some reason I only took a picture of the front of this one.


I made the middle pocket into a shaker with some fun sequins and micro-beads in it and then I have always wanted to do one with a little banner attached, so that's what I did here.  Like I said, this was really fun to make!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!!
Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment